Thursday, April 14, 2011

PMA response to The Pilates Studio® of Los Angeles Public Declaration

Hello Friends:

I am delighted to welcome you to our new blog where we can discuss and debate matters of interest to Pilates professionals.

This week I have received a few emails, messages through LinkedIn, and Facebook emails asking me to respond to the Public Declaration made by The Pilates Studio ® of Los Angeles, on the website www.pilatescertificationonline.com.

The statement that was made was predicated on a great deal of misinformation and misunderstanding, and I'm glad to have this opportunity to look at what was said, and interject factual information about the PMA and about professional certification.

I welcome your comments and questions. Let's examine all the issues together and untangle this.

Read the full response: PMA Response to PAPT Declaration

2 comments: